The Isotherm White Ice Maker is a robust ice maker built for the marine environment. With a stainless steel, flush-mount door, this model of the White Ice Maker allows installation with a clean, flush appearance.
The White Ice Maker produces approximately 22 pounds of white, crescent-shaped ice per day and holds approximately 11 pounds in a removable bin.
The White Ice Maker is self-ventilating, pulling air in through the front and exausting it out the front which reduces requirements for ventilation in the cabinet in which it is mounted. Comes complete with mounting flange.
Following are part numbers and descriptions:
|5W08A14IMN000||Ice-maker Stainless Steel - White Ice 115V 60Hz AC Only - 22 pounds of crescent shaped, white ice per day|
|5W08A11IMN000||Ice-maker Stainless Steel - White Ice 230V 50Hz AC Only - 22 pounds of crescent shaped, white ice per day|
- Stainless steel (INOX)
- Production capacity of 8 kg per day
- Reliable white ice technology
- Various customization possibilities for different installations just like with the CRUISE classic fridges and freezers
- Front ventilation
- Freezer compartment to keep the ice cubes frozen
White Ice Maker - stainless steel door (INOX)
|Quantity Ice (lbs/24 hr.)||
|Dimensions H x W x D (inch)||
24.8 x 14.7 x 17.2**
180 W (115 or 230 V)
* White Ice Maker Stainless Steel fame is 3/4 inch each side (20 mm per side)