High class in your glass! The Isotherm Clear Ice Maker uses the spray technology to offer you fresh, clear ice.
The Isotherm Clear Ice Maker is a compact, spray‐type, ice maker that will produce up to 40 pounds of crystal‐clear ice per day. The Isotherm Clear Ice Maker is designed to work in a boating environment where other clear ice makers will not.
The ice produced is a barrel‐shaped, crystal‐clear, 'top hat' ice that is very dense and slow‐melting. Clear ice does not have air trapped in it like conventional white, crescent‐shaped ice. Conventional ‘white ice’ releases freezer air in drinks as it melts and changes the flavor of drinks. The Isotherm Clear Ice does not change the flavor of drinks, so whether you’re drinking water, sodas, or cocktails, you’ll get the pure flavor of the drink.
The spray-type clear ice maker stores ice in an insulated bin, not a freezer, so the ice is always a loose ice. The Clear Ice Maker requires a drain.
Following are part numbers and descriptions:
|5S21A14A00000||Ice-maker Stainless Steel - Spray type 115V/60Hz - AC Only - 40 pounds of crystal clear ice per day|
|5S21A11A00000||Ice-maker Stainless Steel - Spray type 230V/50Hz - AC Only - 40 pounds of crystal clear ice per day|
|5S21A12A00000||Ice-maker Stainless Steel - Spray type 230V/60Hz - AC Only - 40 pounds of crystal clear ice per day|
- Complete stainless steel design
- Production capacity of 18 kg per day
- Spray technology for clear ice
- Available both in 115 or 230 V and 50 or 60 Hz
- Extra water tank for ice cubes made of clean water (optional)
- Front and rear ventilation
- Three flange options for critical space installations
- For the supply of fresh water, a 15 liter water tank operating with a 230 V or 115 V water pump can be ordered as an accessory (Dimensions: 140 x 380 x 290 mm)
Clear Ice Maker
|Quantity Ice (lbs/24 hr.)||
|Dimensions H x W x D (inch)||
22.9 x 13.9 x 16
320 W (115 or 230V)
|Dimensional Drawing (USA)|