high-quality and energy-efficient marine refrigerators for yachts, cruisers, and sailboats
It is the mission of Indel Webasto Marine to design and build high-quality and energy efficient marine refrigeration systems exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers. Isotherm Cruise refrigerators combine technological innovation with sophisticated yet practical design. Cruise refrigerators are available from 36 liters up to 271 liters capacity and provide numerous customization options.
Isotherm Marine Refrigerators and Freezers come in 4 distinct styles to suit your design and cruising preferences:
Cruise Classic (panels to match your interiors)
Cruise Elegance (extra insulation for more efficiency)
Cruise Stainless Steel (INOX) for the ultimate in upscale refrigeration
Drawer Refrigerators and Freezers for convenience and innovative design
Isotherm also has a size to fit the most challenging space requirements:
Small refrigerator sizes with remote-mount compressors to fit under seats and spaces with minimum depth
Built in refrigerators of medium sizes for smaller boats that want more storage in a small footprint
Under counter fridge of larger sizes that provide maximum storage for under counter installations
- High quality fridge solution for the most demanding environments
- Fan-cooled 12/24V Danfoss / SeCOP compressor
- Custom door panels to complement any interior (black or white door as standard)
- "Right Sized" Freezer compartment that allows maximum storage of food and beverages while allowing for tall bottles to stand upright inside the fridge.
- DRINK models with no freezer section like the Cruise 130 when you don't want a freezer. The CR36 and CR40 CUBE are both fridge only as well.
- One piece inner lining of food-grade, high density plastic with rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials like galvanized metals, composite materials, and powder coating.
- Interior light (not on CR 36, CR 42, or CR 100)
- Innovative Isotherm self latching door handle prevents door from being accidentally opened
- Magnetic rubber seals keep moisture out and door firmly closed
- Right swing or left swing options (hinges on right or left) so you can get the fridge the way you want it.
- Custom door panel: door panel can be changed according to the customer needs
- Different side frames: 2 and 3 side frames for an easy proud-mount installation and 3 and 4 side frames for a flush mount integration
- Complete stainless steel design (doors and handles)
- Fan-cooled compressors as standard for high efficiency and easy installation. Water-cooled with a self pumping kit (patented) and water-cooled through a sea water pump for tropical conditions are available as a custom order (please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery).
- Universal AC/DC or DC-only. AC/DC works with all common power sources worldwide including 115 and 230 volts AC, both 50 and 60 Hertz as well as 12 and 24 volts DC. DC-only saves money when you have an installation that is battery driven only.
- ASU or SMART ENERGY CONTROL systems: options for reduced power consumption with advanced electronics that control compressor speed when there is surplus power to chill contents and hold the cold.