Who we are
Indel Webasto Marine, based in Sant'Agata Feltria in Italy, is the successful Joint Venture between the Italian refrigerator leader Indel B and the leading automotive supplier Webasto, based in Germany.
These two companies join forces to bring high quality galley equipment solutions for marine applications. The wide product range consists of fridges and freezers, built-in and travel boxes, ice makers, wine cellars, water boilers, safes as well as customized solutions for more comfort on board. Indel Webasto Marine's refrigeration and freezer solutions and ice makers are well acknowledged for their user-friendliness, their stylish design and their energy-saving engineering.
Indel B has over 50 years of experience, 500 employees in Italy and the leading role in DC 12/24 Volt refrigeration systems sector. It manufactures refrigerators and air conditioning for the automotive industry, minibars and accessories for prestigious hotel chains and major cruise ships, it develops and produces refrigeration systems for the conservation of wine for home appliances sector and for the conservation of milk for the professional sector.
The factory is located in Sant' Agata Feltria, in the province of Rimini, on a covered area of approx. 20.000 m². Indel B is certified ISO 9001:2015 ISO 14001:2015 - IATF 16949:2016. For more information on Indel B please visit www.indelb.com.
The Webasto Group is a global innovative systems partner to almost all automobile manufacturers and among the top 100 suppliers in this industry sector. In its core business areas the company develops and produces sunroofs, panorama roofs and convertible roofs as well as thermo systems for all drive types. In addition, with battery systems and charging solutions, webasto is expanding its product portfolio for electromobility. In 2017 the Webasto Group generated sales of 3.5 billion euros and has around 13.000 employees at more than 50 locations (with over 30 of these being manufacturing plants). The headquarters of the company, founded in 1901, is located in Stockdorf near Munich (Germany). For more information please visit www.webasto-group.com. Since 2006, Webasto has developed a complete, innovative portfolio of high-quality marine comfort products (heating, cooling, roof and shading systems) supported by a global marine service network offering services worldwide. For more information, please visit www.webasto-marine.com.
- Quality components and products
- High performance
- Outstanding design
- Unique refrigeration patents and cooling technologies such as ASU (Automatic Start Up), Smart Energy Control, Intelligent Temperature Control and Frost-Free
- Great usability
- Easy installation
- Huge product range and customization possibilities
- Trust our innovative tradition: once again, Indel Webasto Marine introduces leading technology with the Smart Energy Control and Intelligent Temperature Control
- Profit from well-known, unique patents for energy saving on board: ASU, SP. Isotherm has always been a market reference on this matter
- With the purchase of an Indel Webasto Marine product you benefit from decades of marine field experience as well as worldwide service assistance
- Choose from unrivalled customization solutions to match all space restrictions or design tastes: from semi-standard to fully tailor-made products
- Rely on high quality products built exclusively with silent, reliable SECOP compressors
- Benefit from products manufactured in ISO 9001:2015-ISO 14001:2015 - IATF 16949:2016 plants, ensuring the highest quality standards from the automotive industry for the marine industry
- Enjoy the high thermal performance of our well-insulated water boilers
Indel Webasto Marine is the manufacturer of both Isotherm Marine Refrigeration Solutions and Isotemp Marine Water Heaters. Indel Webasto Marine's brand Isotherm is the leader in innovation for marine refrigeration with patented and award-winning refrigerators that are the choice of over 160 major boat builders around the world. The product range features a complete line of refrigeration systems including cabinet refrigerators, top-loading refrigerator freezers, portable mini fridge freezers, build-in icebox conversion systems, ice makers and wine coolers.
Marine refrigerators operate under tough conditions: they must withstand violent movement, operate noiselessly, be thoroughly reliable - and perhaps most important of all - consume an absolute minimum of battery power. Isotherm Cruise refrigerators are the product of careful research that combines technological innovation with sophisticated, yet practical design. It is our mission to design and build high-quality and energy-efficient marine refrigeration systems exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers.
Indel Webasto Marine is able to provide high competitive cost solutions thanks to the high production volumes generated into the Indel B production chain. Indel B is in fact a leading manufacturer of fridge solutions for the truck business, certified according to ISO 9001:2015-ISO 14001:2015 - IATF 16949:2016.
We are able to follow up the quality of our products thanks to the 100% test of fridges before they leave our factory. These test records are in fact stored into an internal data base ready for consulting even after 10 years from production, if needed.
Every single unit is tested before shipping. The test results of each product are available even 10 years after production.
The brand names Isotherm and Isotemp are internationally known. These products and brands have been accumulating a high reputation on the market for quality and design. Especially designed for marine use, they are individually tailored to suit the conditions on board. The devices require little space, offer a safety feature to prevent unwanted opening and consume little electricity.